| || || ||1||2||3||4|
| || || || || |
- FUMC's handbell choir rehearses on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:45 from late August to mid May.
- Celebrations Ringers provide service music one Sunday per month, September through May.
- Ringers can be as young as middle school age.
Looking for New Ringers!
- It takes 13 to 14 people to ring FUMC's five–octave set of handbells & handchimes, but currently there are only 12.
- 2 more men to help ring the largest of our bells would be ideal.
- If you can read music and are interested in joining Celebration Ringers, please contact Jonathan Besancon.